Food Distributions in Huron
No Specific Date
Huron Neighborhood Resource Center
Huron Neighborhood Resource Center is in need of volunteers for their emergency food distributions!
*While volunteers are needed for each of these times, the greatest need is on Wednesdays!
- Monday, May 4, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, May 4, 1:00-5:00pm
- Monday, May 11, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, May 11, 1:00-5:00pm
- Monday, May 18, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, May 18, 1:00-5:00pm
- Wednesday, May 27, 9:00am-12:00pm*
- Wednesday, May 27, 1:00-7:00pm*
- Monday, June 1, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, June 1, 1:00-5:00pm
- Monday, June 8, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, June 8, 1:00-5:00pm
- Monday, June 15, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, June 15, 1:00-5:00pm
- Wednesday, June 24, 9:00am-12:00pm*
- Wednesday, June 24, 1:00-7:00pm*
- As with other settings, ensure that social distancing of six feet per person for nonfamily members is maintained and make clear that family members can participate in activities together, stand in line together, etc.
- Social distancing of six feet per person, particularly between individuals who have come together on a one-time or rare basis.
- Limiting the number of customers at any given time as necessary to reduce outdoor/indoor crowding and lines to meet social distancing guidance.
- Increase cleaning and sanitizing frequency of restroom and other high contact areas.
- Train employees on best hygiene practices including washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Additional opportunities throughout the venue for persons to reduce the spread of the virus through hand washing or sanitizing stations.
- Eliminate events/marketing that target individuals that CDPH has identified as higher risk of serious illness for COVID-19.
- Stores that have online ordering with outside pick-up or delivery options should encourage use of these when possible in lieu of indoor shopping.