2772 S. MLK Blvd. Fresno, CA 93706
1 of 20 total
Michael Mygind & Gaby McNiel
WestCare - “Uplifting the Human Spirit” - www.westcare.com/california
Our HERO (Homeless Engagement Resource Outreach) Team staff will be providing outreach to homeless individuals living in Fresno and can always use more help. Casual clothes and good walking shoes are preferred. Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Volunteers ages 18 & up, students, agency staff, faith-based organizations. Service learning opportunities available.
- Outreach to the homeless with WestCare
- Various dates/times (at least once a week)
- Various zip codes throughout Fresno
- WestCare empowers everyone with whom we come into contact to engage in a process of healing, growth, and change benefiting themselves, their families, coworkers, and communities.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Criminal Justice
- Treatment & Rehabilitation
- Veterans Services
- Housing Opportunities
- Homeless Services
- Education & Prevention
Use the phone/emails above or feel free to call our offices and ask for Michael: (559) 251-4800 Ext. 20906.
19 Spots Available